If you have a claim there are several options to get things started. Here is a list to help you have the best experience possible and to get back to where you were before the accident.
- If you get involved in an auto accident call the police. If it is safe do the following:
- Gather as much information at the scene of the accident as possible.
- Take photos of the damage to your and the other persons car if it is safe to do so.
- Take a picture of the other parties insurance card and license plate.
- All carriers have an after hours claim center. Typically claims that are made after hours are not worked on until the next business day. We recommend calling our office to discuss your claim. We will be able to help you through the process to make sure things get handled as quickly as possible.
What information will you need to get your claim started?
- Location address
- Time of the incident
- Which car you were driving?
- Who was driving?
- Where is the damage to your car?
- Were the policy called and if so do you have a case number?
- Was anyone injured?
- Is the car derivable?
- Information about the other driver and the car or cars involved
Please get this information to us it whatever way is the most covient for you.
- Phone 801-904-3954
- Text 801-695-9729
- Email email@example.com